How I love


Yoanny- sketch paper 9x12



I would be misleading you if I said that the muses I collaborated with in my past didn't play a major role in my Life. Regardless if that time has been short or long, they have introduced some experiences that could never be replicated again. God only knows I try and try again, but there were times that pure magic has manifested in front of me. I am always seeking that inspiration, that excitement, that tease, that hunger to recreate that moment, that feeling, that awe of unity with another person.

You can some-what reach it with sex, but its only lasts for a moment, The creative process is one that leaves you returning, going over all the details in your mind, collecting all the ideas that spring up from what they do and say. It spills over to other projects, expanding those ideas and fueling that want to create. For me the relationship between an artist and his muse is the most perfect love that exists, from that collaboration, life springs forward and art is born.

I know- it sounds obsessive, but that's what artist do!

People ask me all the time what type of women I choose to model for me, My answers has been and always will be, " I don't choose them, they choose me!."
My ideal muse is the one who gets off on our collaboration. I want to excite her with my ideas, and  I want her reactions to boomerang that feeling back to me naturally. There is a fine line that has to be  treated carefully, because it can be an excitingly dangerous one. A sense of nervousness will be present, not knowing where that magic may lead us. I find myself anchoring myself all the time over that line so that I don't lose the inspiration. The ride is a crazy one, and I wouldn't have it any other way.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

scammers....

The Process of my Paintings [SNEAK PEEK]

The Process of My paintings:Part II: The Finished Product [SNEAK PEEK]