Fingering


A bit of nostalgia came over me as I sketch out my latest muse Zuleika. I have seen this young woman bloome up before my eyes

She is a younger sibling to some old acquaintances of mine whom I known for a good part of my life.

She has a dark wit about her that keep me fascinated and intrigued. Her persona is one of reserved mystery accompanied by shrude intelligence. Its characteristics like these that add flavor to my work, not so much for the masses but for me personally, making my work one to devour even more.

This is just a preliminary sketch, but my finger is completely black from rubbing the pencil lines in to her shapes.. which is appropriate in this circumstance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

scammers....

The Process of my Paintings [SNEAK PEEK]

The Process of My paintings:Part II: The Finished Product [SNEAK PEEK]