Learning Sculpture

I haven't played with clay since college..that was about 10 years ago.


Recently, I saw some artist doing fantastic things with sculpture. Since I was also at the art store snatching up supplies, I grabbed a block of clay, some tools and started to dive into this crazy world .


I'm not too skilled in it. Last time I dabbled with clay work, I didn't really use many tools and didn't get as far as a polished piece.


Today, I am learning everything on my own, researching online for techniques and processes, so that I can improve on my sculpture skills. 


Here is my first attempt..I will keep at this one until I'm ok with it, but I have a feeling it might take a while....I have much to learn.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

scammers....

The Process of my Paintings [SNEAK PEEK]

The Process of My paintings:Part II: The Finished Product [SNEAK PEEK]