Double the Pleasure

I first met Angelique at a poets gathering through a mutual associate on a rainy NewYork night.

I didn't know it then, but she would end up being a very influential person in my circle.

As I got to know her a little better, I came to appreciate and value what she brings to our friendly relationship. She can be sweet and calm at one moment and explode with fierce conviction at another.

This specific painting is of a moment we had together creatively which just flowed out like a magic spring. She was submissive but yet dominating in her presence while helping make the process manifest.

She is one of my favorite muses to work with and it would be no surprise to see more of her in the future of Elstabo's Art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

scammers....

The Process of my Paintings [SNEAK PEEK]

The Process of My paintings:Part II: The Finished Product [SNEAK PEEK]