Pregnant portrait of Yanilda



So a few weeks back I was contacted to do a commission of a beautiful woman who was pregnant and wanted a portrait of her self done before giving birth. This was a first for me and I was very honored to do this portrait for her.






She had a special location in upstate New York at of a huge body of water near Congo,NY. She was supper excited to have her pictures taken and decided to wear some high heels in the process.Since I had no desire on rushing a 8 month pregnant woman with broken ankles to the hospital, I took the shoes away from and shot her standing in the water.



After that was done I completed the portrait 2 weeks later. The painting was done on a 18x24 stretched canvas.
She was very happy with her painting as you can see here in this video sent by her lovely sister.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

scammers....

The Process of my Paintings [SNEAK PEEK]

The Process of My paintings:Part II: The Finished Product [SNEAK PEEK]