moving along

 
So I completed the skate board for artdeckco.com
I tryed to keep it simple and sexy but dangerous. I hope someone has a good time riding her out!
exhibit starts MAy 31st
 
 
I also comepleted this 48x36 painting for Artwhino.com
 
 El Mundo de Los Luchadores show
 
Sunday May 4th, from 2-7pmLocation:
DC Fairgrounds (Directly in front of National Stadium)
1299 Half Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
Super convenient 50 feet from the Greenline Navy Yard Nationals Ballpark Metro Stop
Featuring famous Lucha Libre wrestlers Pequeno Pierroth, Sangra de Aguila, Hijo de Dr. Wagner, Hijo de La Park, The Caveman, and others.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

scammers....

The Process of my Paintings [SNEAK PEEK]

The Process of My paintings:Part II: The Finished Product [SNEAK PEEK]