Spanish fly (Michelle)

Some of the juiciness of my Spanish fly portraits isn't always on the exterior, but the story they represent.

I met Michelle recently..and I thought she would be a great muse. To my surprise she mused for another artist before, one who's work was published under the same company that published some of my work . Sure its a small world, but it get even smaller, when it happens that Michelle and I have a mutual friend. An ex lover of mine ( from years ago) who she attend grade school with back in Brooklyn.

She has a sexual confidence and no problem showing it, things that a artist like me looks for and appreciates highly in a muse.

Although Michelle lives hundreds of miles from me, her and I had made a unique connection that can be traced back over 30 years. And that's why it must be represented in this series of mine. Fate has a funny way of making things flourish.

(work in progress)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

scammers....

The Process of my Paintings [SNEAK PEEK]

The Process of My paintings:Part II: The Finished Product [SNEAK PEEK]