witch doctor

This piece here is another addition to Aztec erotic art that I'm working on. Titled Witch Doctor..the female shaman is helping to suck the demons out of our poor infected princess...


here's a step by step process of how I go about doing some of my illustrations.
( I have  habit of going over paintings I dont like any more)

The grid process helps me fit everything into the space Im working in.


once I have blocked in all the major colors in acrylic...I then finished the art work in Oil..
At the moment this painting is about 60% done..took about 7 hours. When I start the painting in oil, the mind set has to be different, since the paint needs to be handled differently. That will most likely be another 7- 8 hours..so in total, two sit ins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

scammers....

The Process of my Paintings [SNEAK PEEK]

The Process of My paintings:Part II: The Finished Product [SNEAK PEEK]