one night stand

Im showing my work for a one nighter over at the ArtErotica lounge this Oct 26th. NYC
http://alaricphoto.com/ArteRoticaEvents.html
If you would like to meet me and see some of my erotic art up close and personal, then come through and lets share a few drinks.



Madame X is located at
 94 West Houston Street,
on the north side between LaGuardia Place and Thompson Street.




Hours:

Monday - Tuesday, 6 p.m. - 2 a.m.

Wednesday - Friday, 6 p.m. - 4 a.m.

Saturday - 7 p.m. - 4 a.m.

Sunday 7 p.m. - 2 a.m.



There is a $5 cover charge beginning between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.

You must be 21 and have a valid photo I.D. to enter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

scammers....

The Process of my Paintings [SNEAK PEEK]

The Process of My paintings:Part II: The Finished Product [SNEAK PEEK]